Can you print from other, especially non-KDE, apps? Can you print into a
file with kmail and then display the PostScript file with gv? What is
the default language on your machine? kmail has some bugs concerning the
feneration of PostScript files for printing. If printing to a file and
displaying with gv works fine and/or printing does work from any
application or even from the command line, please send me the files

   /etc/cups/cupsd.conf
   /etc/cups/printers.conf
   /etc/cups/ppd/*.ppd

   Till