Hi

I alreay start the inet service but in the Win NT, when I try to ftp to the Linux machine (2 difference machine connect in the same local network, I also can ping one to the other) It does not understand.  What else would I do?

Thank

>From: Sarang Lakare <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Re: [expert] FTP from Win NT to Linux Mandrake 7.2
>Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 23:02:58 -0500
>
>winFtp simply uses ftp... so all u need to do is start ftp server on u're box.
>
>If you are not paranoid about security, then simply start the inet service.
>Use the command
>
>service inet start to start it..
>
>u can check /etc/inetd.conf for the services u have started when u started
>inet..
>
>-sarang
>

>On Friday 01 December 2000 22:42, you wrote:

Hi

Does anyone know how to set up any server so we can use WinFTP to
> > transfer file.  What server should I config, and how to do
> > those?

Thank

Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer