Jeff Malka wrote:

> Is there a linux equivalent to Partition Magic.

diskdrake is enough for most things you would want to do. The only thing
it can't do that I have seen, is format NTFS. In the version that
shipped with 7.1 you could still make a partition table that listed an
NTFS partition, and NT would install onto it (where an NTFS partition
made by PM4 would not work).

When the kernel supports NTFS, we diskdrake will hopefully be able to
format/resize NTFS

Buchan

--
Cellphone                                           +27824722231