No That was not the problem, I just reflash the BIOS to BP6RU125.bin BIOS,
and the problem is still here.  I think it has something to do with the
/etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit fle in Mandrake 7.2, because that is the file that sets
the time at boot up.

But thanks,

Don ....

On Tuesday 05 December 2000 23:48, you wrote:

> > Not a problem with mandrake. My bp6 with 550 Celerons just smokes along
> with the clock dead on the national observatory time. Check your bios
> rev and update it if necessary. I had to update mine to RU from NJ to
> get it stable with the smp kernel in 7.2 but I've never had a clock
> problem. You may want to reset your timezone with the DrakConf after you
> fix/check the bios.
>
> tom berkley
>
> Don wrote:
 this system 14 times now trying to get