From: Bill Fisher
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [expert] Kmail - not sending
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 08:25:02 -0800
Mandrake 7.0
Kmail sending stopped working not long after install. Message remains in
outbox although
there is the message that it has been sent. Does the same when trying to
send queued mail
frm the outbox.
I compiled and installed version kmail-1.0.29.1 successfully, but got same
results.
I can send with Netscape and Yahoo ok, have reviewed and reviewed the SMTP
and other
settings.
I saw several references to similar problem in the expert archive but no
answers. Any suggestions appreciated.
Bill