----Original Message Follows----
From: Don <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Still have not resolved why Mandrake 7.2 doesnot correctly pick up the time
shown on the hardware clock.  When I reboot this dual boot machine into a
win2k, the clock is correct, and checking the clock running in bios, also is
correct.  So when I boor up into Mandrake 7.2, the system had the correct
minutes and seconds, but the hours were 10 hours behind.  The system is set
to Pacific Standard time, and I have to go and change the Hours in KDE
clock.

anyone have a clue why the system does not get the correct

Thanks,

Don ....

73 de kk6wj