Hello,

I have I problem to solve : configure IP virtual addresses from a C program.
I had tought that it would be a good solution to take the C source of
"ifconfig" command,
but I'm not able to find this one.
I have found the net-tools package which doesn't contain any source code.
I am running Mandrake 7.02.

Any idea ?

Thanks to help me.

                                              \|||/
                                            ( @ - )
- Fabrice PLANCHOU                         Tel : 05.62.19.73.39
-
- ASTRIUM SPACE                            Fax : 05.62.19.79.99
-
- TOULOUSE         mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]   -