Re: Win4Lin, it works great.

* Its install needs improvement, and is a little difficult
* XFree86 4 users must as a line into their XF86Config file to avoid a
small bug

Other than that, its great - performance is top notch. Try the demo
version.

Mike

Mike MacCana            Support Consultant
          C Y B E R S O U R C E
   Level 9, 140 Queen St Melbourne 3000
Ph : +61 3 9642 5997 Fax: +61 3 9642 5998