Bill,

Do you have Kmail set to send the message immediately? And the mailserver
of your ISP "is" what you would use for your SMTP, unless you have
Sendmail configured and running in which case you can use it as I do when
I use Kmail. In the SMTP field to use Sendmail you would insert
/usr/sbin/sendmail. Otherwise you would use mail.yourhost.com, and that
would be whatever your ISP has assigned you. And of course as Roger had
mentioned the port is "25".

that's about all there is to it.

--
Mark

On Thu, 21 Dec 2000 Bill Fisher spake passionately saying: