Hi all:
I have just finished up dating my Mandrake 7.2 to the latest KDE2 2.1 betas
from the nebsllc ftp site and I now find that I can not print from kmail and
Knode the ok button is grayed out. I have all the normal updates applied, and
have done the updatedb, rpm --rebuilddb, update-menus thing after the install
of 2.1, then even did a restart, and then restarted the xserver several times
all seems to work flawlessly excepet for this. Anyone have any ideas as to
what the problem is. Printing was working in KDE2 2.0.1.
--
Ralph F. De Witt

It said uses Windows 98 or better so I installed Linux-Mandrake 7.2
Proud user of Linux-Mandrake 7.2 Powerpack Deluxe
Register Linux User 168814 ICQ #49993234