Dan,

Have you thought about adding the command to launch fetchmail to
/etc/ip-up.local? I was just sitting here reading your post and I thought
of that. That is where the command to start my firewall is, and the
firewall starts each and every time a connection is made to the internet.
So, when ip-up.local is executed the firewall is started. I don't see why
that method wouldn't work for your application.

--
Mark

On Sat, 23 Dec 2000 Daniel Anderson spake passionately saying: