Al,

I really haven't found configuring a mandrake box for server duties and
making it secure anything of a nightmare. If you're layering your security
it's just a matter of getting everything in place, closing all the right
doors, setting up the firewall and getting your portsentry and other odds
and ends active and running. All the usual server stuff.

--
Mark

On Wed, 20 Dec 2000 Al Baker spake passionately saying: