Hi

I am hving a problem with setting up my modem in Linux, here is the
situation I am running dual boot system and I have just upgraded my
Windows version to 2000 professional and discovered that my jumper modem
was conflicting with another device so I had to change my modem IRQ to 6
my problem now is however I cannot dialup my ISP because Linux does not
recognize my present IRQ setting how can I change my setting to
accomodate the changes to my irq setting (the modem works fine in linux
before but with a different IRQ setting) which was conflicting in
windows.

What can you offer to help?

Calvert
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!