On Tue Dec 26, 2000 at 10:08:20PM -0500, Robert Hardy wrote:

> I can't seem to find the equivalent of bugzilla for Mandrake so I'm
> reporting this here with the hopes it will make it back to appropriate
> parties.

https://qa.mandrakesoft.com/

Sorry I can't give you any further help on this (pretty strange)
problem you may have found, but there are others about that may be
able to do something with it.  However, you may want to post it into
bugzilla at the above url as well just in case.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED], OpenPGP key available on www.keyserver.net
1024D/FE6F2AFD   88D8 0D23 8D4B 3407 5BD7  66F9 2043 D0E5 FE6F 2AFD

Current Linux uptime: 3 days 22 hours 13 minutes.