Once again, I am chiming in on requesting a -stable- version of version 7.1.  7.1
seems to work on a lot of systems (if you can get past the blasted CDROM installer
lockup bug!), and its updates are a known.

Is there anyway someone can make an updated ISO file of the master CD with all the
updates and fixes?  I'd do it if someone can point me to a utility that can accomplish
this.

What I'm basically asking for is a 7.1 "second edition" for those who don't want to be
on the bleeding edge.

Thanks.

Bob

P.S. This list's REPLY-TO address is messed up.