On  8 Jan, Chris wrote:
> I have a cron wake up call set for each morning, monday to friday, using
> mpg123. Friday it worked just fine. Then this morning (monday), there was
> no wake up call. Log shows an error from mpg123 - audio: device or
> resource busy. I have no idea what could be the source of this problem.
> Xmms and record both work fine, and anyhow mpg123 worked last week.
>
> Anyone have any ideas on what could be the cause or (almost as good) any
> solutions?
>
> yoroshiku

Possibly that you have a flash animation or realaudio running or some other
type of process that uses the sound card.

MY EMAIL ADDRESS HAS CHANGED --> UPDATE YOUR ADDRESSBOOK

Laurent Duperval                   "Montreal winters are an intelligence test,
Netergy Networks - Java Center            and we who are here have failed it."
Phone: (514) 282-8484 ext. 228                                   -Doug Camilli
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]           Penguin Power!