From: Buchan Milne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2001 2:38 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [expert] Tv and radio cards

Mark Hillary wrote:

> I am looking to by a Tv and radio card. What would the people here say is
> the one that works best with linux.
>
> Mark Hillary

The Bt 848 ?? -based cards seem to work ok, I got my drive into a
machine that has one of these (TNT2 card) and both XawTV and KWinTV
worked, except in full-screen mode. Didn't try with radio, but after
runnung "make xconfig" in /usr/src/linux, I see that the Zoltrix cards
are supported ...

Buchan
Cellphone * Work               +27 82 472 2231 * +27 21 808 2497