Hi Tom,

I did some checking and as it turns out I've got KDE 2.1 installed
already. I was sure at first but according to the packages I've got in my
archive they're version 2.1beta1. Goodness, KDE has come such a long way
since the RedHat 5.2 days...AWESOME!

--
Mark

"If you don't share your concepts and ideals, they end up being worthless,"
"Sharing is what makes them powerful."

                                Linus Torvalds

On Mon, 8 Jan 2001 Tom Brinkman spake passionately saying: