Just compiled 2.4 on my 7.2 install with reiserfs several days ago.
Everything went well and works fine with the new kernel and I would like to
keep this install as my main one I use but it had problems from the original
install.  This one is with my fonts.  No matter where I change the fonts
(control center or settings in konqueror browser settings) (as root) the
browser loads this a.d. mono font that is very difficult to read.  I've
noticed the font explorer in kde control center font manager is also stuck on
this font also - probably just because it opens with the first one
alphabetically.  How do I get reset this font in my browser?