Hi all,
I am using mandrake 7.1 and I have 128 of ram.Problem is mandrake only sees 64 of my
128. I went to mandrakeuser.org and found the following. It says to edit the
following- /boot/grub/menu.1st as root and "find" the following- kernel
(hd0,5)/vmlinuz root=/dev/hda6 Then append mem=128 to the end of the line. So then,
how do I "find" the previous line ? I understand I can use pico to edit the line and
all that.I just dont know how to "find" the line I need.
               Thank you, Chronos.

Email your boss can't read - sign up for free disinfo.net email
at http://www.disinfo.com, your gateway to the underground