On  9 Jan, Rusty Carruth wrote:
> Rusty Carruth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Try LSOF (list open files), it might do the trick:
>
> Wow!   I sent this, what, over 3.5 hours ago?  Sorry I
> duplicated what someone else just said, but my prescience
> function is not working...
>
> rc ;-)

[Possible duplicate]

I sent my response yesterday. So this list seems to have duplicates *and*
slow delivery. :-(

MY EMAIL ADDRESS HAS CHANGED --> UPDATE YOUR ADDRESSBOOK

Laurent Duperval                   "Montreal winters are an intelligence test,
Netergy Networks - Java Center            and we who are here have failed it."
Phone: (514) 282-8484 ext. 228                                   -Doug Camilli
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]           Penguin Power!