On 15 Jan, David E. Fox wrote:
> On Sunday 14 January 2001 20:39, you wrote:
>
>> Just tried connecting six times right now.  It connects and then
>> disconnects.  No reason, but I can't maintain a connection.  =(
>
> I too am finding this happening if I tell gnapster to connect to the official
> server. However, if I browse OpenNap servers I can choose one at random and
> get in that way. (Of course, the content will be different - it's kind of
> like IRC that way.)

Hmmm... I get "failure connecting to napster server". Maybe I'm not
subscribed or something? I dunno much about this.

At any rate, I sent a note to the author to make sure he was aware of this.
I haven't had a reply yet.

MY EMAIL ADDRESS HAS CHANGED --> UPDATE YOUR ADDRESSBOOK

Laurent Duperval                   "Montreal winters are an intelligence test,
Netergy Networks - Java Center            and we who are here have failed it."
Phone: (514) 282-8484 ext. 228                                   -Doug Camilli
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]           Penguin Power!