Hello,

I've installed Mdk 7.2 in french and I've problems with the accentuated
caracters.
The "é", "è", "ç", "à", etc. aren't displayed correctly.

To illustrate you that, I typed these caracters and saved them in a file,
but in windows, they are corrects.

Thanks for help and have a good week,

Pierre

This message may contain confidential information and is intended solely
for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient of
this message, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose,
use, disseminate or copy this message.
The information contained in this message is subject to Systemat's
General Terms and Conditions. Any personal opinion expressed in this
message reflects the opinion of the sender and not Systemat's opinion.