Ok, so here's what I did (well, it's still running). I ran the following
command, hope I was sane with this and not prone to screw up my system:

rpm -Fvh
ftp:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/pub/mirrors/mandrake/7.2/i586/Mandrake/RPMS/*.rpm

This should (if I understand it right) update all pakages that I have installed
that are at that path, yes?

<EOL>
Tib