Grrr... in order for this to work, I have to find a menu of 2.1.29 first
because apparently rpm is IGNORING my --force command so I can install one and
then the other (menu and rpm, co dependant and a pain in the ass),
suggestions? am I using --force wrong?

rpm -Uvh --force -Uvh <package name>

<EOL>
Tib