Hi,

Has anyone ever used a microphone on a Thinkad? I'm trying to get mine to
work but nothing I do seems to have an effect. When I speak into the mike
and I listen thru headphones at the same time, I can her my voice perfectly.
But No matter what I do, I can't seem to record voice input correctly. I
thought it was a problem with my microphone but I tried it under Windows and
it records perfectly.

Does anyone have an idea what is going on and how to fix it?

Thanks,

MY EMAIL ADDRESS HAS CHANGED --> UPDATE YOUR ADDRESSBOOK

Laurent Duperval                   "Montreal winters are an intelligence test,
Netergy Networks - Java Center            and we who are here have failed it."
Phone: (514) 282-8484 ext. 228                                   -Doug Camilli
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]           Penguin Power!