I'm running Mandrake as a client on a Novell network.  Fortunately, they also
use TCP/IP so that I'm able to get Internet access.  Unfortunately, I can't seem
to get connected to the Novell servers.

I tried to set up IPX using LinuxConf.  However, at this point, I'm getting the
following error messages periodically:

IPX Network number collision 20
        eth0 802.3 and eth0 802.2

.. and I'm not connected to the Novell servers.

At this point, I've gone back into LinuxConf and set IPX Networking to NOT
enabled, Autoconfigure to probed and didn't select EITHER 802.2 or 802.3.  Yet I
still get the error messages.

I read the Mandrake documentation but they had precious little regarding Novell
networks.  Can someone shed some light on this and/or point me in the right
direction?

TIA,

Ron
./.