sorry for sending this again, but it seems i lost my subscribtion from the
list , could be been when our domain at work was being switched from one
service to another an waiting on info to update in the net routers.

if anyone responded could you send me them again,

thanks

jack
I'm fixing to upgrade my linux box hd to a bigger one, going from a 6.4 gig
to a 10 gig drive.I noticed that ghost wanted to expand the partitions that
i had setup when it copied the old drive to new one. I'm wondering if this
will work an how safe will it be. Any thing that I should lookout for when
i try to boot off of the new drive.