Hi everyone:

I have another question: I've been trying to install Helix Gnome (Gnome 1.2)
on MDK7.2 (now Ximian I believe).

So far I haven't had success: I use the Go-Gnome script. 7.2 does not appear
on the OS menu (only 7.1).

It works just after the installation. The problem is that after restarting,
I do not have the option of starting my session under Gnome. The option is
completely erased from the session loader. Another troubling problem is that
all the Gnome relying programs also disappear from the menus of KDE 2.0 . I
tried to run Gnome manually, but to no avail.

Has anyone gone through the same problem? Does anyone have a solution?

Gikoreno

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/