I just installed Mandrake Linux 7.2 on system with Windows ME. I had a redhat
installation on this same system before. So all my partitions were already set up. I
use Bootmagic to boot my operating systems.

When i did this Mandrake install, when i came to the lilo configuration, there was no
option for "first-sector on boot partition" like there is on a Redhat Installation.
Since i didnt know what to select i didnt install lilo. I just created a boot disk to
boot into linux. I would like to be able to use boot magic to boot into linux. With
linux already installed is this possible, and if so which partition should i install
it to, inorder for me to be able to use bootmagic.

Here is some info on my hardrive
/dev/hda is the hardrive
/dev/hda1 is the windows partition
/dev/hda2-6 are my linux partition