Hi,

When X restarts (on logouts and if I ask from KDM) it occasionally
'loses' its connection with my mouse and keyboard. Now I can't login,
switch to a console or shutdown. My only option seems to be a system
reset (thank the developers for ReiserFS :) Any Ideas why that might be?

Maybe related: occasionally when X starts I get a 1280x1024 display, but
I only have 1152x864 (?) defined in the X configs (this is usually why I
restart X from kdm and end up with a locked keyboard)

Versions: LM7.2 (with default X install), ASUS P5A, ATI RageII PCI w/2MB
RAM (Mach64), Cordless Logitech wheel mouse.

Thanks,
Nick