I am have trouble with drakxservices.  The application runs however I
never see an update on the drakxservices screen.  If I make a change,
with
the application, and then restart it, it  is as if nothing was ever
done.  Why?

I have the following messages in debug mode in /var/log/messages:

Feb  1 11:59:05 ns DrakX: trying to load en_US.po from ./po.cz2
Feb  1 11:59:05 ns DrakX: trying to load en.po from ./po.cz2
Feb  1 11:59:09 ns DrakX: running: chkconfig --add
cfd

I want it to enable the application, but it does not appear to be
working.  Any Ideas?

Albert Whale.