you're best bet is to search deja news for [EMAIL PROTECTED]
i'm on this list, and there is much discussion in the archives.

mg

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Bill Kenworthy
Sent: Saturday, February 03, 2001 8:33 AM
To: Linux-Mandrake - Expert
Subject: [expert] Virus scanning via postfix

Hi,     has anyone been able to get the Mandrake configured postix in 7.2 to
virus scan.  In particular I am looking at using anomy, then eventally
using that to call AVP.  I had go at this some months ago and failed, so
now I am looking for some hints as to the best way to go about this.
Searching the postfix site/anomy/web hasnt helped much.  The stup
basicly collects mail from one ISP for one user.  All other members of
the family then access this via imap/netscape which does the actual
filtering into appropriate mailboxes.

BillK