On Sun, Feb 04, 2001 at 05:38:50PM +0100, Alen Salamun wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I didn't, and I installed expert installation over 10 times now. Always the
> same. Like I have "jed" selected, but the package is not installed (since it
> is on CD 2) and I am never asked for CD 2!
>
> Bye, Alen

I have only installed 7.2 two or three times, but to the best of my
knowledge, the installer asked which cd's I had each time. These were expert
installs using iso's downloaded from mirror sites soon after 7.2 was
initially released.

--
Chris and Yoshiko Spackman

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  (English)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   (Japanese)

www.openhistory.org

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or
numbered. My life is my own."
-The Prisoner