Hi,
                I finaly made it! I installed MDK on my ATA100 drive! But here's the
problem: Every time i want to boot in Linux, i need to enter this command
line at the prompt of my boot disk: linux ide2=0x9400,0x9002
ide3=0x8800,0x8402. And then i can boot in linux otherwise it says that
there's a Kernel panic... Anyway... Is there a way to enter the command line
in some conf on my boot disk? Or even better is there a way to configure
grub or lilo?

 Thanks!