Hey list.
I have got a strange problem, since I upgraded to the kernel
2.4.0-11mdksmp, with a patch for supermount.
Each time I boot my machine the /etc/fstab is changed, so that the
supermount is not active. I can then copy the 'backup' version over it,
do a u/mount -a, and everything works, until next boot (it is shutdown
at night).
I have tried to change the write permissions (chmod -w) with no luck.
I have found a file:
'/etc/linuxconf/archive/Home-Office/etc/fstab-local,v' that did hold the
'old' informations about my 4 devices, and changed it to the new
supermount info, but no luck - the fstab is still changed at boot-time.
What can I do to prevent this?
Thanks in advance
Mogens Jæger.