-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Christian A
Strømmen [Number1/NumeroUno]
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2001 9:37 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [expert] Alternative to postfix

I've been trying to get postfix to work on a server that I'm running, but
after much twiddling and much lingering about I can't seem to get to
download
the mail from the server,  I've posted mails about this on this list before,
but didn't get any answers that worked for me.

So now I've decided to use another mailserver, but when trying to start
sendmail it just starts up postfix...  What can I do?  How do I fix this ?

--
\ Christian A Strømmen /
\ Number1/NumeroUno @ Undernet - Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] /