On Saturday 10 February 2001 23:58, you wrote:

> > Perhaps someone can assist me on this problem which i am facing with LM
7.2

> I have tried to update 7.1 with 7.2 in text as well as in graphical
> installation. I have faced problems in both installation. In graphical
> installation, it is coming out from installation after installing around 20
> % packages. And it is waiting at console mode to reboot (Now you can reboot
> your machine). It is not asking for CD No. 2,3,4. In text expert
> installation, it is not asking for CD No. 2,3,4 and directly going to
> post-install process.

I've gone thru the same problem, and I've found it best to do a backup of all
your important files and do a fresh install, reading the install guide on the
disk, I says that and update is NOT a good idea, its not supported!!! why??
ya got me but after fresh install I've had no problems since.   Hope I helped
a little.

Gavin (Japan)