I'm trying to setup my box for when I transfer my current domain
to this server...(get it all ready)

right now...I have a static IP and using a DNS static IP hosting service
(www.dyndns.org)
to host :  kompukit.dyndns.org

I'm trying to setup sendmail, along with majordomo...
and I'll need a MX record...in the future...for sendmail

dyndns.org...has a insert for MX records..and a backup feature...
so i thought I'd set it up now...to test...and then edit it later for my
server

--
            Registered Linux User: 167369
<============= http://www.kompukit.com =============>