Hello,

I am trying to get the RealProducer to upload a live broadcast to my
RealServer.  If I connect to the internet from my Win95 box thru a
dial-up connection, everything works fine.  However, if I connect
thru my Linux Masquerading box, it dies after a minute or two.

I've looked all through RealNetwork's FAQs on firewalls, and have tried
a bunch of stuff, all to no avail.  Has anyone else done this?  I
basically just need the IPCHAINS commands to let this stuff through.

Their website has very limited info available at:
http://service5.real.com/solutions/RVS00038.HTM

The encoder is set to use port 4040, which they do not mention.

Help!

Bob