Hi all, I have a server with a Etherlink III Isa network card..

and although it is showing up in the hardware configurator, it isn't
working, and if you try to change the defaults, it comes back as "cannot
find isa-pnp module."

I just recompiled because I had that problem with the old one.. I don't
understand what the problem is.

IT has the driver for the card, and when I compiled it, i made sure that isa
cards were supported, and this card in particular.

Has anyone found a way around this? or should I just get another card,
prefferably PCI...

Its using the 3c905 driver, is that correct?

regards

Frank