We are using a PC as a print/file server.  We do this, so we can print from
Linux, Unix, Windows, Novell, and MacOS and have them all use the same
spool, and also have them all be able to use the same shared directory.
I've had this machine set-up before with Mandrake 7.1, and all these things
worked perfectly.  I have since installed 7.2, and all the other things are
working.  I installed Netatalk, and used the same config files.  AFPD is
working correctly, but I can't make PAPD work.  I can generate the
postscript files and move them to the Linux box, and print them directly.  I
can also see the Printer listed under LaserWriter8 in the chooser, but I
cannot print directly to it from MACOS.  It always tells it's processing a
job.  Any help is appreciated.