[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've installed codeweavers-wine-20010112-1.i386.rpm to use Lotus Notes
> Client with Linux.
> Yesterday, it worked very well and today, when I run the notes.exe file,
> the application is running (with wine), but without any window.
>
> I've uninstalled and reinstalled wine (windows user reflex), but it changes
> nothing.
>
> Has anybody any idea of what I could try to resolve this issue?

Try blowing away your personal wine config (~/.wine)  Then rerun your
app.
Also make sure any tmp files for wine are gome in /tmp.

     Woody ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Gatewood Green         Web Developer
http://www.linux.org/  The first stop for Linux info on the Net
Email:                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
All opinions expressed by me are my own and not necessarily
endorsed by Linux Online, Inc. or Linux Headquarters, Inc.