It eventually works with http://127.0.0.1:631

Thanks Ron and Rusty for your help,

Pierre

Ron Heron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@linux-mandrake.com on 21/02/2001 17:41:24

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:

Subject:  Re: [expert] How come SWAT doesn't work

In addition to trying the https, also replace localhost with 127.0.0.1 I
had a similar problem on SuSE, where it would only work with the IP.

Ron
--- Rusty Carruth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I've uncommented the right line in /etc/inet.conf, restarted de inet
> > service, configured the apache server and started the httpd service,
> but
> > when I try to go to the localhost:631 URL, I've an alert message
> saying
> > that the document doesn't have any data. And the same with the
> > localhost:901 URL.
> >
> > What have I missed?
>
> are you using 'http://...' or 'https://...' - As I recall you need the
> https.
>
> rc
>

> Rusty Carruth          Email:     [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Voice: (480) 345-3621  SnailMail: Schlumberger ATE
> FAX:   (480) 345-8793             7855 S. River Parkway, Suite 116
> Ham: N7IKQ @ 146.82+,pl 162.2     Tempe, AZ 85284-1825
> ICBM: 33 20' 44"N   111 53' 47"W

=====
^C
quit
:q
exit
?
help
shit

Yahoo! Auctions - Buy the things you want at great prices!
http://auctions.yahoo.com/

This message may contain confidential information and is intended solely
for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient of
this message, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose,
use, disseminate or copy this message.
The information contained in this message is subject to Systemat's
General Terms and Conditions. Any personal opinion expressed in this
message reflects the opinion of the sender and not Systemat's opinion.

$RFC822.eml