-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Andreas Müller
Sent: Thursday, 22 February 2001 7:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [expert] Procmail error while sending to senmail

Hallo all,

I just created a .procmailrc and all seems working. Just wanted to forward
some mails coming from one address to another. Now the mails get caught by
procmail, but somehow do not get processed. I've found the following error
in
the log files of procmail:

procmail: Couldn't determine implicit lockfile from "/usr/sbin/sendmail"
procmail: Error while writing to "/usr/sbin/sendmail"

What van I do to solve this problem? The mail is not forwarded as I wish, I
just keep receiving it in my mailbox.

Thanx in advance

Andreas