first of all, where did he get version 7.2 from...??????

the store or download????

what version is it..."complete" or "server" or "full"?

if it's the download version, apache won't work for some reason...
I had the same problem, so I bought the store version 7.2 complete...
and then took the apache 1.3.14 rpms from off the download version...
and it installed/worked fine after that.

--
            Registered Linux User: 167369
<============= http://www.kompukit.com =============>