From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Boddhisatva Troutwaxer
Sent: Tuesday, 27 February 2001 5:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [expert] linuxconf over ssh

Franki wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> If I run linuxconf in console mode over ssh,, it works fine,,
>
> however, how do I get to the accept, dismiss and help buttons at the
bottom
> of it??
>
> I can wander around and change settings, but I can select accept/dismiss
> activate any changes I made..
>
> any help would be most appreciated.
>
> many thanks
>
> Frank Hauptle

It sounds to me like you're in 640 x 480 mode, which KDE and Gnome both have
trouble handling. The buttons you want are below the bottom of the screen.
I would suggest exiting X-Windows and using xf86config set your computer
into
800 x 600 mode, or pressing
Ctrl-Alt-Plus (use the plus on the keypad) to put you into a better graphic
mode.

Hope this helps.

Alex