Hi all,

I think I have found a bug in linuxconf under the ppp settings screen

when you select all the options, it puts everything in inverted commas (in
ifcfg-ppp0),, which my server seems to reject..

I go in and delete the inverted commas, and then it works,,

why is that?

my system WAS a standard 7.2 but all the problems with little things now
means that many of the packages are not the standard versions now...

which makes it much harder to figure out what goes wrong.

oh well, it seems to be working now, just got to find out if it will redial
up on disconnect now..

thanks for all your help guys, I have nearly given up on Linuxconf,, I
didn't like it in the first place, but theoretically it is a good idea to
save time...

many thanks again.

Frank Hauptle
Gshop & Network Payment Solutions.