Menudrake is not working properly.  I have lyx, abiword, and several other
office apps installed.  I can run them from the commandline.  I open up
menudrake and it is listed there but when I actually look at the kmenu, NONE
of them are there.

I open up menudrake again, load user config...lyx, abiword, etc, are listed
as being there.  I save it.  Still not there.  I open up the system menu.
They are all listed there but do not show up in the real kmenu.

There appears to be no way to add them or otherwise MAKE them show up in the
kmenu.  Menudrake is supposed to be the tool for this but it isn't working
properly.  Anyone else run into this?

--
Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.