On Friday 02 March 2001 18:16, you wrote:
> Ok... I just installed a set of drivers for my MWave modem. I'm supposed to
> type "mwaved start" and it should work, right??? Wrong. I get back "bash:
> mwaved: command not found". If I fire up MC, I can see the script, and fire
> it off (of course without the start argument).
>
> What am I not doing right?
try  putting "./" at the start of the line, also check as I've been caught by
this that there are NO control M characters at the end of the lines in your
startup file....
a certain german version of Linux seems to like to treat end of line s the
same as DOS.
Zo if sie  scripts were written by Helmut von Dinkeldorf etc worth checking

Best Regards & 73
Richard Bown
http://www.gb7tf.org.uk
e-mail  [EMAIL PROTECTED]